Preparing for your experience
- Arrive 15 minutes before your game is scheduled to begin so that you can go over rules, use restroom, and sign our waiver if you have not done so already.
- If you are late to your experience, there is no late entry. You will have to reschedule for a later slot within the same day. If none are available, we will attempt to work with you to come to a reasonable resolution.
- All players must have a signed waiver on file with us before being allowed entry into a room. Players under 18 years of age must also have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- Players under 16 years of age must have parent/guardian present in the room with them. Players younger than 13 may not get the full experience from our rooms. Please call ahead if you are a family that includes a child interested in our room experiences.
- Arriving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is grounds for expulsion with no refund. Please arrive (and stay) sober during your experience.
- Objects in the rooms that are not to be touched will be clearly marked with a “do not touch” sticker. Do not use excessive force in moving objects or in attempting to open locks. If anything is bolted down or otherwise unable to be moved by a VERY slight use of force, it is not meant to be moved.
- Please refrain from climbing on things or each other. Any clues that may be above a reasonable height will not be objects or tools that need to be handled.
- Please do not intentionally damage, deface, or otherwise break things in the room.
- There will not be any clues, tools, or puzzles inside the ceiling, behind the air vents, or within electrical sockets. Please do not attempt to dismantle, put objects into, take objects out of, or otherwise tamper with these room fixtures.
- We reserve the right to stop your game if we feel the rules are being violated and/or the game is being played in an unsafe or potentially damaging manner.
During your experience
- You will always have an easily accessible, unlocked exit should you need it. However, your group will be down a person while you are gone and the clock will not stop. Make every effort to not have to leave in the middle of your experience.
- Purses, bags, lighters, pens, paper, cell phones and other handheld electronic devices are not permitted in the rooms. You will be provided a space to lock up your belongings when you enter the room. We reserve the right to ask you to lock up any and all personal property before the beginning of your experience.
- During the game you will be given three hints which must be unanimously requested by the team. Any additional hints will cost you three minutes of game time, so use them wisely!
- All combinations or keys are used for one lock and one lock only. However, tools can be used for more than one piece of information.
- Photography or video in the room is strictly prohibited.
- No food or drink is permitted in the rooms.
- All keys, boxes, tools, and other implements from the room should be left in the room once your experience has concluded.
- We will take photos at the end of the game that will be posted on our various social media accounts (which include but are not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and on our website). Please share with your friends and family!