Yes, all participants must sign a waiver. Players under the age of 18 must have the waiver signed by an adult at least 18 years of age. You can review it and print it out by clicking here for the Fuzzy Logic Escape Room waiver!
- Arrive 15 minutes before your game is scheduled to begin to go over rules, use restrooms, and sign waivers so your game starts on time.
- If you are late to your experience, we will try to be flexible. But if there is a large delay, or if there are reservations after your game, tou will have to reschedule for a later time. We will attempt to work with you to come to a reasonable resolution.
- All players must have a signed waiver on file with us in order to play. Those under 18 years of age must have a waiver signed by a person at least the age of 18. Players younger 16 must have an adult at least the age of 18 present in the room with them.
- Arriving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is grounds for expulsion with no refund. Please arrive (and stay) sober during your game.
- Please be respectful with your fellow players and with our set pieces, props, and locks. Objects in the rooms that are not to be touched will be clearly marked with a “do not touch” sticker.
- Do not use excessive force in moving objects or in attempting to open locks. If anything is glued or screwed down or otherwise unable to be moved by a slight use of force, it is not meant to be moved. Please do not attempt to pry open containers or stick hands in small holes held open - unlock locks before opening containers.
- There will not be any clues, tools, or puzzles above the ceiling, through the walls, or underneath the floors. There also will not be anything inside the lights, behind the air vents, or within electrical sockets. Please do not attempt to dismantle, put objects into, take objects out of, or otherwise tamper with these room fixtures.
- We reserve the right to stop your game if we feel the rules are being violated and/or the game is being played in an unsafe or destricve way.
- You will always have an easily accessible, unlocked exit should you need it. However, your group will be down a person while you are gone and the clock will not stop. Make every effort to not have to leave in the middle of your experience.
- Outside objects, such as flash lights, lockpicks, and cell phones, are not allowed to be used inside the rooms. There will be a box inside the room for any personal items you wish to put in there at the start of your game.
- Any keys or codes would be used for only one lock. But tools and sources of information may be able to used for more than one puzzle.
- Photography or video in the room is strictly prohibited. Eating and drinking is also not allowed inside the rooms.
- At the end of your game, please remember to take all your personal belongings, and make sure you leave behind anything that belongs to the room, such as keys, boxes, tools, and other props.
- We will take photos at the end of the game that will be posted on social media. Please share with your friends and family! Or let us know if you would not like a photo taken.
We are proud to provide our adventures every day of the week. Come see us during our normal operating hours below:
Mon-Thu: 4PM - 10PM
Fri: 4PM - Midnight
Sat: 10AM - Midnight
Sun: 10AM - 10PM
We may have special hours during certain times, like holidays. If you would like to schedule a game outside our operating hours, please contact us!
Your message is important to us! We’ll get back to you within one business day, if not sooner!
We are excited to be part of your group’s event. Just give us a call or email and we will be happy to discuss any details to help make this special experience a reality!
We have a conference room / party room space available that can be combined for a package deal with your group’s escape room experience.
We also are mobile! For an additional fee, we can come to YOUR location where we can set up one of our portable game experiences for your party or event participants!
Our rooms can be enjoyed by people of all ages, but we recommend players be of an age that can be helpful to completing the room’s goal and enjoy the experience.
Anyone below 18 years of age, a waiver must be signed by an adult at least the age of 18. Anyone below 16 years will also need an adult at least 18 years old in the room with them.
It is $28 per person for a standard one-hour experience at our store. Please contact us for any questions you may have on special offers, including store buy-outs, corporate events, birthday party packages, or off-site events!
Sometimes we run special promotions for special occasions, but generally we do not offer discounts on our room escape experiences for normal groups.
For large groups that warrant a full store buy-out (at least 40 participants) and/or groups scheduling games outside our normal hours of operations, there may be an opportunity for pricing discussions with our ownershp team.
We highly recommend you reserve your ticket online at the "Book a Room" button at the top of the page. But we are happy to assist you with reserving you game over the phone. Or if you walk in, and space is available, we can get you all set on site.
In any case, if you need to make adjustments to a reservation made in advance, please contact us!
Online reservations will close one hour prior to the scheduled experience start time. If you give us a call or walk in, you can join a game up to 15 minutes before the scheduled experience start time or as availability and staffing allows.
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MC, Discover, AMEX), Apple Pay, Google Pay, and cash. Sorry, no checks, money orders, or traveler's checks will be accepted unless pre-arranged with the owners.
Already have the perfect escape room team formed? Great! You can reserve a room for your team and just your team, but you will simply have to buy the remaining open tickets for that time slot at 75% of the full ticket price.
So for example, if our room has an 8 person limit, and you have a party of 4, you need to buy 4 tickets ($112) plus 75% of the cost of the remaining 4 (additional $84) and you’ll be able to guarantee a private run.
Our team will be happy to engage in a conversation to discuss how best to accomodate, if able! Just contact us and explain what you'd like and we'll do our best to make things work out!
Feel free to contact us and we can see what options are available to accommodate your group. Depending on the game requested and the party size, we may still need to recommend the group be divided into smaller teams.
Or alternatively, consider the dueling Casino competition rooms, where a larger group can be split into two smaller teams (max 10 each) to have a near-identical game experience while racing against the clock (and each other)!
If you have a significantly large group (at least 40), we can explore options for a full-store buyout, where all games would be running simultaneously!
Contact us and explain what you'd like and we'll try to advise on the most appropriate arrangement for your group!
Simply reply to the confirmation email you received stating what mistake was made, or contact us and tell us what happened. We'll work to get it straightened out for you!
All sales are final, and refunds are at the discretion of the ownership team. However, please let us know if something comes up and you need to have your reservation rescheduled. We will do our best to accommodate having your group still come to enjoy one of our games!
Feel free to contact us we'll be happy to help! We will place a manual hold on the tickets and issue an invoice securely through our credit card processor, Square!
We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled start time. This will allow us to take care of going over any rules, take care of signing waivers, sneak in a bathroom break, or anything else you need to ensure your escape room experience goes smoothly.
You should plan for about 90 minutes, which includes the about 15 minutes prep time leading into your hour-long booking, as well as about 15 minutes afterwards for pictures and debriefing.
We recommend you wear clothing that you are comfortable moving around in. Consider wearing comfortable footwear, bringing any reading glasses, and refraining from wearing loose jewelry or other loose hanging articles of clothing or accessories.
Give us a call and let us know. We’ll try and work with you to either start your experience when you get there, or attempt to move you to another experience on the same day.
Be warned, unless you reserve all slots or select the private room option (with the purchase of remaining tickets at 75% of regular price), you may be mixed with another group! Keep in mind you may not be the only ones doing the room experience. If there is another group that is joining your time slot, we will not allow you to enter the room if you are late. If this happens, we will try to reschedule you for a later timeslot on the same day.
No cell phones will be allowed during your game. Inside each of our games, near the entrance, there will be a box where you can place any personal items that you wish (purses, phones, hats, etc.), but you are not required to empty out your pockets or place objects in the box if you do not feel comfortable doing so. The box will remain unlocked throughout your game, so you will always have access to you belongings. Just please - once again - no use of any outside objects inside the room will be needed.
You will not be locked in the room, and players can leave at any time needed, like an emergency bathroom break. However, the timer will not stop even if players leave the room for a break.
Yes you can! In addition to any standard free clues you get in the room, you can also earn free clues by 1) coming early and finishing the lock wall in the lobby; 2) check in on Facebook of post a selfie on Twitter or Instagram tagging Fuzzy Logic before your game begins, or 3) sharing your picture from your previous visit on Facebook, Twitter or other social media before you start your game.
You can ask for more clues after you have used up all your free clues. Any additional clues requested will penalize you 3 minutes added to your final escape time, so use them wisely! You'll still have 60 minutes to complete your game, but your finish time will be longer than the actual amount time spent. But remember - finishing the room is better than not completing it at all, so ask for clues if you need them!
At the end of your experience, win or lose, we would love to take your team picture - and we are happy to take pictures with your devices for you to capture the memory! If you don’t want your picture taken, please certainly let us know, and we’ll be happy to skip this step.
You can purchase our merchandise at the store to take as souvenirs for your experience, and you can check out our Square Store to place orders for any of our merchandise. We ship within the US and internationally!