Yes, all participants must sign a waiver. Players under the age of 18 must have the waiver signed by a parent or guardian. You can review and print out by clicking here for the Fuzzy Logic Escape Room waiver!
- Arrive 15 minutes before your game is scheduled to begin so that you can go over rules, use restroom, and sign our waiver if you have not done so already.
- If you are late to your experience, there is no late entry. You will have to reschedule for a later slot within the same day. If none are available, we will attempt to work with you to come to a reasonable resolution.
- All players must have a signed waiver on file with us before being allowed entry into a room. Players under 18 years of age must also have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- Players under 16 years of age must have parent/guardian present in the room with them. Players younger than 13 may not get the full experience from our rooms. Please call ahead if you are a family that includes a child interested in our room experiences.
- Arriving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is grounds for expulsion with no refund. Please arrive (and stay) sober during your experience.
- Objects in the rooms that are not to be touched will be clearly marked with a “do not touch” sticker. Do not use excessive force in moving objects or in attempting to open locks. If anything is bolted down or otherwise unable to be moved by a VERY slight use of force, it is not meant to be moved.
- Please refrain from climbing on things or each other. Any clues that may be above a reasonable height will not be objects or tools that need to be handled.
- Please do not intentionally damage, deface, or otherwise break things in the room.
- There will not be any clues, tools, or puzzles inside the ceiling, behind the air vents, or within electrical sockets. Please do not attempt to dismantle, put objects into, take objects out of, or otherwise tamper with these room fixtures.
- We reserve the right to stop your game if we feel the rules are being violated and/or the game is being played in an unsafe or potentially damaging manner.
- You will always have an easily accessible, unlocked exit should you need it. However, your group will be down a person while you are gone and the clock will not stop. Make every effort to not have to leave in the middle of your experience.
- Purses, bags, lighters, pens, paper, cell phones and other handheld electronic devices are not permitted in the rooms. You will be provided a space to lock up your belongings when you enter the room. We reserve the right to ask you to lock up any and all personal property before the beginning of your experience.
- All combinations or keys are used for one lock and one lock only. However, tools can be used for more than one piece of information.
- Photography or video in the room is strictly prohibited.
- No food or drink is permitted in the rooms.
- All keys, boxes, tools, and other implements from the room should be left in the room once your experience has concluded.
- We will take photos at the end of the game that will be posted on our various social media accounts (which include but are not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and on our website). Please share with your friends and family!
We are proud to bring you room experience opportunities every day of the week. Come see us during our operating hours below:
Mon-Thur: 4PM - 10PM
Fri: 4PM - Midnight
Sat: 10AM - Midnight
Sun: 10AM - 10PM
If you would like to schedule a game outside our operating hours, please contact us!
Your message is important to us! We’ll get back to you within one business day, if not sooner!
We are excited to be part of your group’s event. Just give us a call or email and we will be happy to discuss any details to help make this special experience a reality!
We have a conference room / party room space available that can be combined for a package deal with your group’s escape room experience.
We also are mobile! For an additional fee, we can come to YOUR location where we can set up one of our portable game experiences for your party or event participants!
Our rooms can be enjoyed by people of all ages, but we recommend players be of an age that can be helpful to completing the room’s goal and enjoy the experience.
For players 16-17 years, a waiver must be signed by a parent or guardian in order to play. These players can play in the room by themselves without a parent or guardian in the room.
Anyone below 16 years of age, a parent or guardian must be present in the room with them.
It is $28 per person for one experience.
Sometimes we run special promotions for special occasions, but generally we do not offer discounts on our room escape experiences for normal groups.
For large groups that warrant a full store buy-out (at least 40 participants) and/or groups scheduling games outside our normal hours of operations, there may be an opportunity for pricing discussions with our ownershp team.
We highly recommend you reserve your ticket online at the "Book a Room" button at the top of the page. But we are happy to assist you with reserving you game over the phone. Or if you walk in, and space is available, we can get you all set on site.
In any case, if you need to make adjustments to a reservation made in advance, please contact us!
Online reservations will close one hour prior to the scheduled experience start time. If you give us a call or walk in, you can join a game up to 15 minutes before the scheduled experience start time or as availability and staffing allows.
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MC, Discover, AMEX) as well as cash (onsite). Sorry, no checks will be accepted unless pre-arranged with the owners.
Already have the perfect escape room team formed? Great! You can reserve a room for your team and just your team, but you will simply have to buy the remaining open tickets for that time slot at 75% of the full ticket price.
So for example, if our room has an 8 person limit, and you have a party of 4, you need to buy 4 tickets ($112) plus 75% of the cost of the remaining 4 (additional $84) and you’ll be able to guarantee a private run.
Our team will be happy to engage in a conversation to discuss how best to accomodate, if able! Just contact us and explain what you'd like and we'll do our best to make things work out!
Feel free to contact us and we can see what options are available to accommodate your group. Depending on the game requested and the party size, we may still need to recommend the group be divided into smaller teams. Or alternatively, consider the dueling Casino competition rooms, where a larger group can be split into two smaller teams (max 10 each) to have a near-identical game experience while racing against the clock (and each other)!
If you have a significantly large group (at least 40), we can explore options for a full-store buyout, where all games would be running simultaneously!
Simply reply to the confirmation email you received stating what mistake was made, or contact us and tell us what happened, we’ll try to get it straightened out for you!
All sales are final, and refunds are at the discretion of the ownership team. However, please let us know if something comes up and you need to have your reservation rescheduled. We will do our best to accommodate having your group still come to enjoy one of our gaming experiences!
Feel free to contact us we'll be happy to help! We will place a manual hold on the tickets and handle all information and payment on-site when you arrive!
We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled start time. This will allow us to take care of going over any rules, take care of signing waivers, sneak in a bathroom break, or anything else you need to ensure your escape room experience goes smoothly.
You should plan for about 90 minutes, which includes the about 15 minutes prep time leading into your hour-long booking, as well as about 15 minutes afterwards for pictures and debriefing.
We recommend you wear clothing that you are comfortable moving around in. Consider wearing comfortable footwear, bringing any reading glasses, and refraining from wearing loose jewelry or other loose hanging articles of clothing or accessories.
Give us a call and let us know. We’ll try and work with you to either start your experience when you get there, or attempt to move you to another experience on the same day.
Be warned, unless you reserve all slots or select the private room option (with the purchase of remaining tickets at 75% of regular price), you may be mixed with another group! Keep in mind you may not be the only ones doing the room experience. If there is another group that is joining your time slot, we will not allow you to enter the room if you are late. If this happens, we will try to reschedule you for a later timeslot on the same day.
No cell phones will be allowed during your game. Inside each of our games, near the entrance, there will be a box where you can place any personal items that you wish (purses, phones, hats, etc.), but you are not required to empty out your pockets or place objects in the box if you do not feel comfortable doing so. The box will remain unlocked throughout your game, so you will always have access to you belongings. Just please - once again - no use of any outside objects inside the room will be needed.
You will not be locked in the room, and players can leave at any time needed, like an emergency bathroom break. However, the timer will not stop even if players leave the room for a break.
In most of our rooms (Time Pirates being the exception), you are able to use 3 clues for free. Any additional clues requested will penalize you 3 minutes added to your final escape time, so use them wisely! Also, if you complete our wall of locks before your game begins, we will give you an additional clue for free! It's great practice, and gets you a bonus hint!
At the end of your experience, win or lose, we would love to take your team picture - and we are happy to take pictures with your devices for you to capture the memory!
If you don’t want your picture taken, please certainly let us know, and we’ll be happy to skip this step.
We will be posting them on our social media feeds unless requested otherwise. We won’t be able to send you your photo, but it will be posted on our Facebook, Instagram and other social media. And we would be happy to take one with your phone or camera!
You can purchase our merchandise at the store to take as souvenirs for your experience, and you can check out our Square Store to place orders for any of our merchandise. We ship within the US and internationally!